Madame DeFarge’s Live Link Tutorial

Hello Madame DeFarge: I am pleased to my heart that you come to my humble blog for technical support. You are one of MOTUS' most loyal and inspired MOLs, as well as a Golden Flotus Award winner under your previously famous handle "Annie Carmel".

It is my honor to provide prompt, reliable technical support to you.

The secret nerd magic structure for the "live link" in comments that you seek is:

<a href=PASTE LINK HERE><b>DESCRIPTION </b></a>

This is exactly what you would type into the comment box for your  particular live link :

<a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05pAP1kQ_JM><b> LINK </b></a>

When you preview or post that secret nerd magic code, it will look and act like this:

LINK

I have linked an adobe pdf file with exactly what I typed to get the link above. The pdf file can be opened or downloaded

HERE

I hope this helps you find the way to insert links into comments on MOTUS’ site. If this is inadequate to answer your questions, please send me an email and I will attempt to provide additional information.